With this Vegan Poké Bowl recipe, Mariska shows us that you don’t have to miss out on anything with a vegan lifestyle. It’s super tasty, with lots of vegetables, seaweed, and marinated tempeh. Add some tropical vibes with the delicious mango dressing and serve it in your coconut bowl.
- 200 gr marinated tempeh (see below for more ingredients)
- 1 avocado
- 3 spring onion
- 1 can of corn
- 100 grams of grated carrot
- 100 grams of snack tomatoes
- 1 beet
- 100 grams of broccoli sprouts
- some fresh coriander
- 100 grams of wakame
- 1 bag of lettuce melange of your choice
- 100 grams of cooked quinoa
- 125 grams of frozen mango
- some fresh mint
Marinating the tempeh:
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika powder
Mix the marinade. Cut the tempeh into thin slices and marinate. Let it stand for a few hours in the fridge and mix it up now and then. Fry the tempeh over a high heat until it is crispy.
Defrost the frozen mango and put it with the mint in the food processor. Or use a hand blender until it’s a nice smooth sauce.
Did you make this recipe?
Share your picture on Instagram and tag @by.mariska and @letsplantahead.
Mariska’s Bowl is served in our Big Bowl (800 ml). Get yours here.